Participate in Experiments
To get signed up:
- Go to: https://experimetrix2.com/utah/ and select “New user registration”.
- Enter your name, student id (please use 00123456, if you are not current U of U student), email, and answer three questions about your experience with language and then click “Register".
- Check your email inbox for an activation email which includes your new username and password.
To activate your account and get signed up for a study:
- Log in with your username and password and click “Edit course selection”.
- If you are participating for course credit, select your instructor/course from the list and click “Apply changes”.
- If you are participating for pay, select "No course - paid participant” and click “Apply changes”.
- Please note that at this time, all paid studies require that you be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH.
To assign participation credits to courses:
After you have completed the experiment(s), you will need to log-in and click on 'Assign Credits to your Courses' and follow the directions; if you do not do so before the first day of final exams, you may not receive credit for your participation.
- If there are not any available appointments that work with your schedule, please check again--experiment appointments are added regularly.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems related to signing up for experiments.
- If you need accommodation of any kind or have a question about accommodation, please email us at least two days before your appointment at email@example.com.